Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2020

No money.....no health

Dear Readers

since some years I have a small growing Facebook page "Lipoma-Research and Treatment", which mostly  be seen by people from India and Asia, which are looking for help to get rid of their LT problems.

I would like to help them and to do anything, but I'm a not a medical professional - and they don't have even the money to follow my advises, making ultrasound tests etc. It is a shame in which world we are living and that the WHO hasn't accept this sickness as such because this doesn't predict to make enough money for the pharmacy or the medical professionals.

So, these people have to suffer, and I know what it means to suffer with LT, for the rest of their life. No money...… no health!!!

Regards

His Honour Klaus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen