Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

Celebration! Blog: lipomaaktuell........ surpassed his expectations, more than 107.000 readers

This month the writer of the blog lipomaktuell...... can be happy, because since he wrote his first article about lipoma-tumor in 2006, he was not sure, how interested his article about LT would find readers, may be 10 or 100?
 So he continued to inform people,  regardless of any figures, specially people which had to do something wit Lipoma-Tumors. So far he wrote 16 articles, and now Google has showed him, that he has now 107496 readers around the globe!!

Isn't this not fantastic?

I thank all the readers to spend a couple of minutes to read what we know about Lipoma-Tomors, today. AS I became free  and the old were all operated out over the years, I feel very well, and I hope, that a lot of readers will approach the same target.

I will promise, that I will not give up to write more articles about this as soon new information are available. If you have any problems, why you should not make any comments, and I will check it out?

Thank you very much

Klaus Graef von Adametz

PS: See also the blog: www.australian-emuoil-info.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen