Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

After 22 months............

Dear Reader,

was the sensational event in March 2013 and thereafter, when I had published to be the 1. person which is free of LT, a joke ?, People thought that this would not last  too long and new LT will come forward. Just recently, a new ultrasound test on all parts of my "lipoma-body" were done with the result, no LT can be seen!

This information should support all these people which have lost their confidentiality and strong will to keep going.

I hope that this is good news!

I'm still taking all my Schuessler salts as I said before, a least until next year and drinking the herbal tea. Than we will see, may be to make a break, or change the combination?

Attention: If you have Cholesterol level problems, skin, Hair Loss, Rosacea, Psoriasis and Arthritis and much more problems, please go to the  blog: www.australia-emuoil-info.blogspot.com
and you read a lot of information how you can solve the problem!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen