Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014

It is working.................

Dear friends

to the end of this year I can supply good news which I have received  some days before Christmas, and I like to motivate others not to give up. In the forum: www.lipoma.forumieren.net the member Stefan1 reported the following information which I have translated:

The growing process has slowed down, and some of them have stopped to grow further. I hope that sometimes in the future I will not have any new one, and all other existing LT are disappeared.

Thanks Klaus for all.........

Remarks: Stefan1 is taking the salts  over a year and is drinking the recommend tea

This and similar reports can be seen in the above forum: I wish all my readers a pleasant and happy New Year!

Klaus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen