Sonntag, 8. Februar 2015

It is alarming............

Dear readers

my son came home from a trip to Germany and some other European countries, and before he left Australia, I gave him the order to buy for me some bottles of Vitamin E capsules, to avoid the high freight costs. I instructed him that I want the Vitamin E with Tocotrienol and Tocopherole, other wise your are wasting your money. The right Vitamin E must have the 8 "Isomeren" 4 of Tocopherole (alpha, beta, gamma and delta) and 4 Tocotrienole (alpha, beta, gamma and delta).

What the most common product of Vitamin E you been offered is a substance of alpha-Tocopherol, a synthetic variation from Oil of the ground!!!

So he visited 6 chemist shops in Frankfurt/M and asked for this product. 5 chemists didn't know anything of such a product, only one told he knows that but he doesn't have it in stock and he must order this!!

This result is a shocking fact that 5 of people which had studied chemistry doesn't have any knowledge and selling better a not working product, rather than to inform the customer about the differences and explain it to the people. Can we trust today anyone? The same game is why doctors can not explain and treat people correctly with LT. Does  we have to inform us ourselves and teach the doctors or chemists?

These facts should be found everywhere in the world, so be careful and read before you see them

Klaus

Copyrights 2015 by Klaus Graef von Adametz

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Klaus, does not surprise me :) I live in both Netherlands and France and the chemists usually know very little when it comes to vitamins. I have enjoyed reading some of your blogs! I just found your blog today. I started an educational site on lipoma at www.lipoma.net and have made some interesting posts to date. Would love it if you could contribute some expert content to the site. Maybe you are interested in guest posting on a recent topic on natural treatments for lipoma? Sounds like you know a lot about this! Thank again and will be checking your blog often! cheers. chris

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Chris,

    thanks for your comment. I had a look onto your site but I have to say that there are several parts which must be corrected, because after my long experiences these ideas are not true. I still believe, and nobody has rejected it, LT has to do with metabolic, and while this is huge spectrum, nobody wants go into it. The LT fat is not to equal with other overweight fat. Also for better understanding: LT is not a sickness, and therefore the understanding and knowledge by medical professionals is very poor. For further plans, please contact me: klausg@amnet.net.au
    Regards

    Klaus

    AntwortenLöschen