Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

"My own treatment".... Warning!!!

Dear Reader,

it is shocking to read in different forums how many people trying to do "self-operations" to get rid of LT as a solution, whilst any conversations with their GP are futile because most of the GP's are not experienced with this problem.

I see that in my forum rather in an international with several hundreds of members, where I'm a Master member and where I wrote so far  hundreds of articles. Several members reported that they brought their "own gear" and started their own operation. Even if that were only minimal cuttings, I can only warn every one not to do it! It is too dangerous, because you can damage nerves, muscles etc. The other risk is that you can get an infection or blood clots.

But also to other considerations you are ready just because the doctors refuse their help. Don't use or mix natural  products together, which you don't know of, or any drugs which are be advertised to kill LT, because even natural products could create side effects if they be taken in a wrong quantity.
Today, there are a lot of products on the market, which none of them are successful.

But also "liposuction" was used unsuccessfully in the early days of Prof. Dercum. They made the experiences that even a small part of the LT can cause new LT. The last "result" to spend good money on a bad is the " fat-away - injection" isn't working.

Unfortunately, I have spent my time so far to find physicians or rather chemists who continue on to what I have found and successfully used,  it seems it is not ripe! So I put on each the request to help to solve the problem as it can be done, as you can see it on me, and as far some members reported, that they are on their way to success!!


Regards

Klaus

all  articles published  are  strictly Copyright. No copies are allowed to be made, photocopied or translated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen