Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2015

Where are the Lipoma Sufferer?

Hello

during the last months I could find that the interest not only in my forum, but also in others have been dropped. Why has that happened? I don't have really no answers, once is quite sure, the number of Lipoma sufferer have not dropped, that would be the best thing, but if I look on the blog site, the number of readers has increased.

So may be that the readers prefer to go to the blog site instead to read the mostly all the same stories, again and again.

My wishes in this regard would be that the feedback here would be more higher. particular about themes from other countries, and should we extend catalogue of other subjects eg. how effective is pure Australian Emu Oil and for what all it is clinically tested?

I'm awaiting your response!

Kind regards

Klaus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen