Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017

The world wide LT sufferer

Dear Readers

first I wish everybody a very Happy New Year with all the best wishes, and I hope that a lot of people will have the same success in treatment with their LT as I had done it, years ago! I still believe that everybody can achieve this, but it will take time and a strong will!
Now here are some statistics from Google which shows the number of readers and where they are located This doesn't mean that we haven't also readers from Asia, Middle East, India, South America etc. but in lower numbers. If you have any questions regarding LT, please write to me. I wish you all the best,

kind regards

SIR Klaus

Germany   59517
USA            9666
Austria        4582
Switzerland 3690
Russia         2168
France         1474
Australia     1239
Ukraine         586
Netherlands   384

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen