Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2018

Why we don't hear nothing from India?

Dear Readers,

it is a long time ago when I looked on the map of the world from which countries I get response, I was always wondering why I have not seen on the scale India. From Facebook I know how many persons are like to have questions about Lipoma Tumor problems and what a lot of people from there wrote to me is shocking! But compare the situation with Europe, I can say there are no differences. The medical professionals are not educated with LT and therefore they have no interest to help the people. They don't knew how many consequences LT can cause is not of any interest of them

If I think how many severe problems I had when I was effected with LT, and what all could happen, I can't think about that. Is a break down with me from me in a flight from Australia to Frankfurt 2 hours before the plain was landing not enough, and what was happened when the alarm on the airport was on?

Why we can't find medical practitioners somewhere to set up a basis line to bring all the collected material and start? Is this not a doctors responsibility to help people which are suffer? Or can I ask all the LT readers in the world should we take this problem in our own hands? To complain about pain and other problems will not find a solution. So each one should think about it.
Thanks for your comments!
SIR Klaus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen